Sunday, July 15, 2012

Talking to the wind

    It's pretty late tonight, but no matter how hard I try I honestly just can't seem to fall asleep, so I thought a post would be good use of my time.
Honestly I feel like that sometimes I'm just talking to the wind, because it feels like not many people are there. When I reach out for someone, they just disappear like they were only just an illusion. After that happens so many times I think I'm in the right thinking that somethings not right or fair. A saying comes to mind. 
"We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person doesn't care at all" 
    Now don't get me wrong, I'll never quit reaching out, but the sting does get harder each time things fall through. I know people care, but honestly at times it feels like no one is there.
Sometimes I think I'm just talking to the wind, because it is the only thing that will listen to me. I mean just this year so many bridges have been burned, only I wasn't the one who lit the matches, just the one who was walking across, and stumbled onto the flames. Then theres the fact that the people that I normally trust the most seem to not need me either. Things are honestly just falling apart around me, and I'm at that point where I'm just watching the ruins crumble.
    I truly know things will get better, and God is standing here with me, but its just having to get through it to the end that is the difficult part.
So yeah tonight, I'm just talking to the wind

No comments:

Post a Comment