Thursday, July 26, 2012

50th post!!

Well this is indeed my 50th blog post, and as an added bonus this post is being posted from Boston, MA. I am staying ate the Boston Park Plaza Hotel and Towers (on the 12th floor!).
So far this week I've been on a teen/adult advisory board for Shire pharmaceutical (shh! Can't say too much on what we discussed), but I can say that it was fun, and I got to meet some great people, some who I had met at a previous meeting a few years ago, so it was good to see them again.
Also the National MPS Society family conference is going on as well. I got to see my nurse Heather, and Dr. Munzer (the doctor who was in charge when I was in the clinical trial.
There is a lot planned for the rest of the week, (don't head home until Monday) including a duckboat tour lol. However, it is cool getting to see all the other MPS patients all together in one place.
So honestly this is a pretty good time for the 50th post, definitely have a lot going on tie with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment