Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Second Poetry Post ~One Day~

-One Day-

one day maybe i will be able to take off this mask
one day maybe i will be able to forget the past
i feel like i’m going nowhere
while everyone seems to be going somewhere

why can i not get over you
no matter how hard i try
i just cant seem to break through

why do i have to feel this way
why can i not forget that day
the day you made me run away

how did i let this start to control me
when will i finally be set free
my life has slowly slipped away from me
now i am a face that no one sees

missing you terribly everyday
and late at night i wonder just exactly what do i miss
i know you play a role in all of this
but could there be something more
something that might give me bliss

come on now you cant deny it
all of this from your eyes was such a riot

1 comment: