Wednesday, September 14, 2016

New trusts

    Lately I've opened up to new people, which I'm hoping is a good thing as I've been burned in that area before. It however, is not good to isolate yourself even if it just what you prefer to be by yourself, or at least thats what people have told me. Anyways, I'm still playing pokemon, and with it meeting several people. However, a few have actually managed to grow close. Will, someone who turns out actually grew up in same neighborhood as me, and seems to understand all the medical drama my life is filled with. Chris a positive person who's already taught me not to fret over the little things trying to hold me back. Lastly Tim who is just honestly a nice person and enjoys Cici's pizza with me ha.
    Three new people, actually make that three new friends that I just clicked with. None have held my limitations against me or treated me any differently despite them. It's a nice feeling trust. However, I've had some bumps along the way as I always expect things not to last, or to fade away as a result of something I did. These new friends though have each shown me the good side of trust, and assured me not to let the doubts in my mind underestimate the strength of the friendships.
    I'm not the best when it comes to trust, but for the moment I'm letting myself try.

No comments:

Post a Comment