Thursday, September 22, 2016

In their own time

    People say that everything happens for a reason, and if it's meant to be it will happen in its own time. I'm hopeful, and always wanna believe the best will come. However, I have the tendencie as I've mentioned before to expect the worst. I don't like the uncertainty, the waiting to see where things will end up. I pray that my uncertainties don't end up causing my fears to become the realities.
    Time never sits still, and things constantly are changing, but I don't think it's wrong to want some constant things in your life. Things you can depend on, and trust. So why do I lay awake worrying if things are about to shatter? When will peace of mind come? I don't know to be honest. But I'm holding on to the facts what I've been told, and I'm holding on to hope, because honestly I guess that's all you can do, just hope for the better. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment