Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tree Lighting ceremony

    So a while back I was nominated for one of T.C Thompson's Miracle children, and looks like I got it. Today got to attend a tree lighting ceremony at the hospital where all of the patients were honored. though to be honest we almost missed the ceremony as both my mother and myself wrote the date down wrong, but we made it just in time! It was kinda nice being in the spotlight I won't lie, even if I do get stage shy haha, plus I nearly tripped off the stage. but it was nice the tree was very festive.
    The miracle children are nominated I think based on their life experiences and attitude. I just try to be myself and enjoy what I can in life. Looking forward to getting to attend more events like this throughout 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment