Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Treatment, Interview, friends oh my!

    I will just start off by saying today was sincerely a good day! A lot happened, and its right in the middle of all the christmas festivities, so it was definitely memorable. Today was treatment day had to have it moved since usual day was christmas eve. Luckily my best bro Triston whom I haven't seen in about a year due to his college life was able to take me. Also I got interviewed for the Chattanooga Times on my life and my weekly treatments. It should be published around Christmas i believe.
    The day started out normal Triston picking me up and got to the hospital, however once we got there the interview started, and basically I just answered about myself. We went over a lot of my life, so I'm curious to see what all gets put in. There was also a photographer there taking shots to go along with the article. Both the reporter and photographer were nice people, and easy to talk to.
    Triston and I played some games, he even won a few rounds i'll admit ha. Then we just took it easy with a movie called The Martian which i have to say was honestly good. Alas though all good times must come to an end as the IV pole so loudly reminded us when I was done. I was glad to see my friend though during the Christmas holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment