Sunday, October 11, 2015

Act my age

    You know some people tell me to act my age, that I need to grow up. Well I'm sorry if it offends anyone, but I'm not gonna change how I choose to see the world. I'm forever young at heart and I'm happy with that. Just because I am though doesn't mean I can't handle responsibility, or challenges. I think the fact I still am how I am despite everything I've been through is incredible i know for some people it would be enough to break them and thier view of the world. 
    I still try to see the good in others, I'm still trusting to a fault, and I always believe in the power of hope. I love going to Disney, and yes the thought of meeting characters excites me. I like shows full of drama, action, thrills, and magic. 
    Growing up maybe I missed out on getting to socialize and get out and do stuff more, or maybe the life expectancy we never expected to get passed a certain age, maybe a mix of both is what help lead  me to where I am now. However I can't honestly say i'd change those times because while they were hard they also showed me what true friends were. I do wish I'd started reaching out a little earlier though if I'd have been able to have more time with those individuals. 
    I'm simply myself, no one more no one less. For some people it's enough, and I know for others it might not be, and I do hate letting people down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment